About Me

My photo
Words in sound and in print make me smile. I love to create in any medium: paint, dance, photography, poetry, song, composition...and the list goes on. I am a fromagephile. I love thunderstorms and clowns terrify me.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moving through Music 1

Dancing to "How We Love" by Ingrid Michaelson.



I love pain, let me explain. I am someone who enjoys working out and
doing conditioning almost as much as I enjoy playing whatever sport I'm working on or dancing.
Pain means that I'm growing and that I will be stronger the next day. I don't fear it.
It's the same way with my heart. Although I don't seek pain, I am grateful
that I can be hurt and feel it because that means my heart is getting bigger and
that I can love that much more.  I'd rather care, get hurt, miss someone when they die
 and I don't mind experiencing heartache
 ... life would be colorless without love. 
I need the yellows AND the blues to make my lovely green.


I'm stealing this quote from my sister's blog,

 “The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. 
You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” - Marjorie Pay Hinckley


3 comments:

Kynsie said...

Love it. Love the song! :) Thanks for sharing.

Sharyti said...

this is beautiful Ananda! You are so talented.

Tera Grasser said...

I am very impressed. I liked it! Good job!